What are the benefits of rinsing with Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar rinsing has great benefits. It is a natural and simple way to achieve results that you may desire, without the complexity of the chemicals found in the average product on the shelves. Apple cider vinegar is an acid that helps to control porosity over time when used adequately. The proper way to use apple cider vinegar is to dilute it with a good proportion of water to prevent the solution from being too heavily concentrated.
ACV rinses have basic yet useful functions and benefits:
- Seals the cuticle
- Conditions the hair
- Smooths the hair shaft
- Defines Curl
- Repairs Limp Hair
- Promotes moisture retention (improving porosity)
- Promotes a clean and healthy scalp alleviating debris
- Strong Smell that may not appeal to senses
- Do not use it without diluting it first
- Do not overuse it (more than once a week) as it may increase porosity issues
I trust this information will help someone! Happy healthy hair growing!
About: Hello! I am Amina, the owner of the multi-author Blackhaircareblog.com.
Amina has blogged (9)